Welcome to Bonsai!
Bonsai Villa Homestay - An amazing 12 roomed residence nestled in the leafy green diplomatic suburbs of Gigiri drive, off UN Crescent and UN Avenue. Its home away from home.
Free Airport shuttle to guests staying a week.
Bonsai offers luxury, comfort, style and warmth at affordable prices, Bonsai's suitable for meeting participants at the UN complex and the neighbouring diplomatic missions, business people, tourists and even locals visiting family in the area.
- 2 minute walk to ultra modern Village Market mall through Gate D and F.
- 1 minute... right across the road from famous Ethiopian Restaurant Habesha.
- 5 minutes walk to USA Embassy and United Nations Headquarters, Nairobi and a further 5 minutes to The Canadian Embassy... All easy walking distance.
- 5 Minutes to The tribe hotel.
- 10 minutes walk to Karura Forest.
- 5 minutes drive to Two Rivers Mall
- 10 minutes drive to Windsor Golf and Country Club and Safari Park Hotel.
- 5 minutes away from the Nairobi Hospital.
- 5 minutes to IOM - Migration Health Assessment Centre.
- 5 minutes to Migration Health Assessment Center (MHAC).
- Village market next door boasts a rich and culturally diverse array of restaurants such as Habesha Ethiopian Cuisine and Asian Gardens Restaurant., lots traditional shops, a supermarket, banks and eating places including Restaurants and pubs as well as Maasai market every Friday.
There's an indoor spa and relaxation centre in the residence.